E. Saßmannshaus / M. Corßen: Early Start on the Cello, Volume 4
Volume / Series:Bärenreiter's SassmannshausTranslator / Further participants:Sassmannshaus, Kurt
Foreword / Introduction:Corßen, Michael
More than half a million students have successfully learned to play string instruments using this publication.
What makes this cello method so unique?
- The leading German cello method now available in English.
- Large print notes and texts as well as many colourful illustrations are ideal for pre-school as well as school children.
- Note reading is emphasised from the first lesson, encouraging ensemble playing from the very beginning.
- Songs and scales in different positions are easily mastered within the first year of playing to ensure that children are not confined to first position playing.
- Advanced cello techniques such as varied bow strokes and shifting are introduced in a basic form
Disclaimer : Image(s) shown is (are) served as product illustration only. It is used for general guidelines for customer visualization.
18 Recital Pieces in First Position for Cello and Piano or Two Celli
Volume / Series: Bärenreiter's Sassmannshaus
Editor: Sassmannshaus, Christoph / Lusk, Melissa
Language(s) of work: German, English
Language(s) of text: German, English
Product format: Performance score(s), Part(s)
Instrumentation: Piano, Violoncello (Violoncello (2))
Volume / Series:Bärenreiter's Sassmannshaus
Translator / Further participants:Sassmannshaus, Kurt
Foreword / Introduction:Saßmannshaus, Egon / Sassmannshaus, Kurt / Corßen, Michael