E. Saßmannshaus / M. Corßen: Early Start on the Cello, Volume 3
Volume / Series:Bärenreiter's Sassmannshaus
Translator / Further participants:Sassmannshaus, Kurt
Foreword / Introduction:Saßmannshaus, Egon / Sassmannshaus, Kurt / Corßen, Michael
For more than three decades the ‘ Sassmannshaus Tradition’ has been the household name for excellence in beginner string methods in German-speaking countries.
More than half a million students have successfully learned to play string instruments using this publication.
What makes this cello method so unique?
- The leading German cello method now available in English.
- Large print notes and texts as well as many colourful illustrations are ideal for pre-school as well as school children.
- Note reading is emphasised from the first lesson, encouraging ensemble playing from the very beginning.
- Songs and scales in different positions are easily mastered within the first year of playing to ensure that children are not confined to first position playing.
- Advanced cello techniques such as varied bow strokes and shifting are introduced in a basic form
Disclaimer : Image(s) shown is (are) served as product illustration only. It is used for general guidelines for customer visualization.
Volume / Series: Bärenreiter's Cello Collection
Editor: Sassmannshaus, Christoph
Language(s) of text: English, German
Product format: Piano reduction, Part(s), Anthology
Instrumentation: Violoncello, Piano
18 Recital Pieces in First Position for Cello and Piano or Two Celli
Volume / Series: Bärenreiter's Sassmannshaus
Editor: Sassmannshaus, Christoph / Lusk, Melissa
Language(s) of work: German, English
Language(s) of text: German, English
Product format: Performance score(s), Part(s)
Instrumentation: Piano, Violoncello (Violoncello (2))